Premium quality, clean burning liquid bioethanol fuel for fireplaces.
· Biola is used throughout the UK and Ireland by thousands of satisfied users.
· Biola is 97% alcohol, this means our fuel burns longer and cleaner than most bioethanol fuels.
· We supply fuel in recyclable 1Litre containers for indoor and outdoor bioethanol fires.
· Our 1Litre bottles can be easily stored. Perfect for apartments or home with little storage.
· Our experienced staff in Biofires are on hand to answer any questions you may have.
· Biofires is a second-generation family run business. We have been working in the bioethanol fuel industry for over 20 years. We love the advantages bioethanol brings and use bioethanol fires in our own homes and workplace.
· Biola 'Deep Forest' is a non-toxic and biologically pure fuel with a consistency of liquid, intended for using in bio fireplaces and stoves. Does not emit smoke and is present in pleasant aroma (coffee and forest). Fuel harmless to the environment and human.
· Ready-to-use product non-toxic product with fluid consistency, occurs in the pleasant aroma of deep forest (particularly noticeable when quenched)
· Shelf-life period is 36 months.
NOT SUITABLE FOR ELECTRONIC FIRES
· Bioethanol fuel orders placed before 1.00pm will be despatched the same business day for free delivery. This excludes bioethanol fuel ordered on a weekend or bank holidays. Bioethanol liquid fuel will not be delivered on a bank holiday.
· Any additional delivery instructions added to the eBay order can be passed onto the delivery company.
· BiofiresDirect offer free delivery to UK, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Highlands, Shetlands, Orkney, Outer Hebrides and Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
· BiofiresDirect can ship to Jersey and Guernsey for an additional cost. Please contact us directly for a quote 02841774383.
· If you have not received your delivery, you must contact the courier to investigate the matter. All tracking numbers are provided.
· Bioethanol is highly flammable and presents real danger when not used in direct compliance with the equipment. All warnings and instructions are provided on the bottles.