Prices include GB 20% VAT
Grunt boat cleaner is specifically designed to remove those “hard to shift” stains from fibreglass boats that we all know so well, those ugly yellow/brown waterline stains, rust staining from metal fittings, bird lime, lime scale and many other deeply ingrained stains typically found on our boats.
Grunt! boat cleaner penetrates into the pores of the gelcoat and using a chemical reaction gently neutralises and magically absorbs the staining without affecting the gelcoat in any way. The stain can then be simply washed off with a sponge and water.
Directions: To use Grunt! boat cleaner simply apply to the stained area with a paint brush – wait 20 – 30 minutes or so, longer in colder weather, while Grunt does the hard work, magically neutralising and absorbing the stain and rinse off with a sponge and fresh water, it really is that simple!!!
Whilst primarily designed for use on fibreglass boats Grunt! boat cleaner is also works brilliantly on most two part marine paint systems and yacht enamels typically used on steel or timber boats
Grunt Boat Cleaner:
· Removes yellow/brown waterline stains
· Removes rust stains from fittings.
· Removes limescale stains and bird lime.
· Grunt! penetrates into the gelcoat to gently neutralize and absorb staining without affecting the gelcoat in any way.
· Stains are subsequently washed away using a sponge and water.