Prices include GB 20% VAT
A modern take on the traditional
Transforming a traditional wood fireplace into a contemporary, eco-friendly bioethanol fireplace is simple with the EcoSmart Fireplace Grates. Available in three different sizes, these Fireplace Grates bring new life to old and unused fireplaces thanks to their use of clean burning e-NRG bioethanol.
The ventless and self-contained Grate Series can simply be slipped into pre-existing fireplaces and lit within minutes. Made from durable Fluid Concrete, the convenient Grate Series complement traditional and contemporary fireplaces alike.
Model Dimensions mm [in]
L 762 
W 330 
H 159 [6.1]
· Safer than wood - Bio-ethanol Fireplace Grates are clean burning. They don't produce any smoke, soot or flying embers. This makes them safer than wood burning fireplaces.
· Easy to keep clean - Bioethanol Fireplaces don't leave any carbon residue, so they are incredibly easy to keep clean. Just wipe them down with a damp cloth every now and then.
· Convert an existing fireplace in minutes - Transforming an existing wood burning fire into a clean burning ethanol fireplace is easy. Simply attach the grate to a level platform with our easy fitting system and fill it with liquid bio-ethanol. Then sit back and relax.
· Warm your home, not the planet - Burning bioethanol doesn't produce any smoke or dangerous gases, so you can use an EcoSmart Fireplace Grate with or without an operational chimney.
· No Gas or Electricity - All the fuel is housed within the self-contained burner so you don’t have to run pipes or cables though your walls.
· Self-Contained - Fireplace Grate Series are completely self-contained, which makes them much simpler to install than gas or wood burning fireplaces. No flashing, roof work or plumbing is required for installation.